Dear Family,
I did get the package and the letters. That was wonderful. Thank you so much for the pictures...Jimmy is hilarious. Maybe you'll send him to me so I can get some pictures of him in Hungary?
Larissa told me she went to see you. That's good. I'm glad she still feels comfortable around you all.
So this week has been a ton better. I knew that my attitude last week was not a very good one, and so I started praying for help, and now Smith Elder and I have been getting along great. I really do love him as a companion. It's been awesome. This week has been so much better.I have been working really hard to teach by the spirit. We had an "investigator" in the TE who is now a teacher for the English elders in our zone. He was talking about Smith Elder and I to them and said that we were one of the very few that actually got him to "baptism". It was pretty awesome.
That's crazy that the van wouldn't pass inspection because of all of those things. It has been like that for ages. At least since I've had it. The washer fluid does spray. you just have to hold it for a little bit. Anyways, I'm sorry about that. I love that van though.
I'm sorry that my credit cards have been giving you trouble. I hope things will work out with those. I'll email this Ryan guy and give him what for. I'll be sure to mention that I'm going to Hungary soon too.
I'm sorry your job has been so hard lately. I hope things level out for you. I'll be praying for you too this week.
I hope you can go see Mark too, but no burning things. Well not entire buildings anyways. Maybe just some smaller fires. i don't know. You just can't get arrested.
Tell dad thanks for the letter. it really helped me. He writes really well, and I love getting letters from all of you.
I love you all and I'm thinking about you constantly. Not too constantly though. I have to focus.
Love,
Bryan
Another great letter. I really love reading these. The only bad thing...I can't believe another week has gone by and I still haven't written him a letter from the Mossi's. I gotta get on the ball!
ReplyDelete