Dear Family,
That's so cool that you got a new fancy phone. you're so lucky. I've been missing my phone a ton and I've even felt the "Phantom Vibrate" as it's called here a few times. I got a letter from Dani and Kelly earlier this week. It was so good to hear from them. I hope you all have fun on your trip and send me pictures and stuff. Speaking of pictures, I need a few wallet sized family pictures. The Hungarians love seeing pictures of our families. Or so I've been told.
So when I first got here I was given a few cards. One of them was my mailing address here. It has my estimated departure date. That date is 5/24. That's what the 0524 after HUN-BUD in the address means. I just thought that was cool. The other thing was the end of my last transfer. It ends on the 29th of March 2012. I'll probably be getting on a plane to head home that day. crazy huh? I just thought you might like to know that.
So on to the real news. For the past few weeks, 2 of the Albanians have been our zone leaders. They are leaving on the 6th, so we've been speculating on who was going to be the new zone leaders. It came as a surprise this Sunday when the Branch president pulled me out and asked me and Smith Elder to be the new Zone Leaders. We've been getting trained and receiving advice ever since. It's kind of crazy though.
The language is still coming along. I'm still pretty happy. I get enough food and almost enough sleep so I'm doing alright that way. I did catch a cold that's been bothering me. I went to the doctor on Monday to make sure it wasn't something else, because I had a sore throat and was afraid i was getting strep. I'm feeling better now though. Do you think you could maybe send me some more ties? I've kind of been feeling a need for some variety. And maybe you could send me my iPod and the speakers. We can listen to them quietly at night and I've been missing it. If that won't work though it's okay.
So is Cami enjoying having a new phone? A not broken phone at least? Have you moved my boxes around or anything? The foot locker is really heavy so be careful moving it.
I got a letter from aunt Tanja about a week ago. I just thought of that when you said you were going to see them. Tell them hi for me. Be careful and have fun for the rest of your trip. I love you all. Don't stop writing me. I love getting letters.
Love,
Bryan
No comments:
Post a Comment