Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 5 - April 14, 2010




Hey Family,

My week has been pretty good. The older Hungarians left on Monday and one of the English districts left yesterday morning. As of right now there are 15 in my zone while there are usually 40-50. Next week will be the same way. We get another English district of 8 today and next Tuesday the other English district leaves. There will be 8 elders and 7 sisters. so weird. our floor is so empty. But next Wednesday we get new Hungarians (The new little babies. I'm going to be an ancient, how exciting.) and new Albanians and I think maybe another English district.

I did get the package. Thank you so much. I love the ties. I did take off most of my music from my iPod. I only left on good stuff, and I am nothing but a good example!! As for pictures, I just want a few wallet sized family pictures and whatever else you want to send. Especially pictures of the shaved cat. That sound hilarious. He's going to hate you forever for that. And the pictures of Jimmy's travels. (I'm glad he has a place to rest and that my bed is getting good use) i do have a picture book so if you'll just send pictures I'll put them in.

By the way, I can't get on any blogs in the MTC, but I might be able to out in the field. They keep us locked in pretty well. Except for last week. I told Larissa about this in my letter to her because it happened after I emailed and while I was writing her. I think I told you that Elder Asquith got moved into our district because of his medical problems for a few days. He left last Thursday, but before he could leave he had to get a prescription and his temporary companions had to go with him. I got to leave the MTC! Never before have I been so excited to go to a Rite-Aid, but it was awesome. I forgot what people looked like. It was a nice break. That was about the most exciting thing that happened all week.

I sent out a card with 40-something pictures on Monday. I did include a list of what the pictures are. I hope that gets to you soon.

Wow-wee only 99 weeks left? time sure is flying.

I got letters from Kevin, Mom, and Aunt Tanja this past week. It was pretty awesome. I love getting letters. Tell Kevin and dad I'm jealous that they got to watch the first episode of Pacific. I'll be excited to watch that when I get home.

I think that's everything. MTC life is boring, but hopefully it'll get more exciting in a few weeks when I finally get to leave. I love you all.

Bryan

1 comment:

Followers