Hi family,
Happy Mothers Day and anniversary by the way. I meant to say something about your anniversary a few weeks ago, but I forgot. Sorry. Oh and I'm supposed to tell you that I won't be calling on Mothers Day, but I don't think that is much of a surprise.
I did get your letter. It made my day. I'm pretty excited to start taking pictures with Jimmy. The only other thing I can think of for the package is some jolly ranchers. They help me stay awake in class. And maybe my old vans. I need some slipper-type of shoes sometimes for wearing around the residence hall. I know that my call said no canvas shoes, but I can just use them in the building. And a calling card would be nice. When I get my flight plans next week I should be able to tell you what day and time I will be calling and everything. I think I do have Cami's iPod cord and I will send that with my next memory card, which I should be sending soon.
That's kind of sad that you are wanting to quit your job. I understand, it's just sad that you are so stressed.
I'm glad that the van is still getting some use. Smith Elder used to drive a van too, so we've been reminiscing about them and it kind of made me miss the van. Well, not so much the van as actually being able to go places and move. The farthest away I've been from the MTC in the last 2 months is the Rite Aide about 3 blocks away. sad. But I'm glad dad and Kevin had fun canyoneering. Tell dad I'm looking forward to the full description of the trip, including beta for the canyons.
I loved the pictures of the cat. He looks hilarious. I can't believe I'm not there to make fun of him. Poor Simba. I know how he feels though. I got all of my hair cut off too. It's sad. Be nice to him.
Tennessee is flooded? Crazy. That's really sad. I hope it doesn't destroy all the history and stuff. I'm glad you weren't there when that happened. This year has been crazy for weather though. It's snowed pretty much every day this week. IT'S MAY!!! Time for no more snow.
I'm glad you can go help Larissa. I was a little worried about her moving and everything working out okay. Her appartment sounds really legit though.
This week has been pretty boring. Just like every other week. The only interesting thing is Tom Lippert, who I worked with at Weber came in last Wednesday and his class is right across the hall from mine. I've talked to him a few times. It's good to see a familiar face. Oh and today, My friend Giddeon is coming in. I'm pretty excited.
So I'm pretty sure I've told you about my teachers, but if not, here it is. We had Brother Petty and Brother Petersen at the begining of our time here. Brother Petty is awesome. He's really kind and caring and just knows how to teach us really well. Brother Petersen is awesome too. He's huge on planning, so he's starting a good habit for us right off the bat. A few weeks ago, at the end of the semester at BYU, the teachers rotated, so now we have Brother Petty and Brother Lefevre and Brother Petersen is in the TE. Brother Lefevre is fantastic; He's only been home from Hungary for 9 months. He's told us all sorts of really awesome things about Hungary. It makes me so excited to get out of here. He's actually from Bountiful and he went to high school with Tyler Hawks.(that's really crazy that he's getting married now too. Speaking of which, brother Lefevre is getting married in August.) But anyways, that's about it. I'll make sure I get pictures of all of my teachers before I leave. That's about all of the news for me.
I love you all. Keep writing letters and being good all of you.
Bryan
No comments:
Post a Comment