Dear Family
Thank you so much for the package. I really appreciate the watch and the qtips. The only other thing I think I'll need is the extra deoderant from under my sink.
In other news, the threesome got split up because Saxton Elder (not from the threesome) decided the language was too hard and got transferred to West Virgina. He left on Tuesday morning. so now I'm just in a regular companionship with Smith Elder. And now there are 4 of us in one room.
I guess Ben j. left this morning at 3 so I guess he's there now.
When we met with Bro. Brame (aka Kevin Anderson) this Monday, he said that you had facebook'd his mom. That was funny.
Speaking of Rapid City, SD, the kid that was companions with Saxton Elder and is now with Hansen Elder, his name is Christensen Elder. Anyways, his dad served in Rapid City SD from 77-79 I believe so we were wondering if our dads ever met. His dad's name is Mark Christensen. They live in Idaho. just let me know because that would be pretty cool if they knew each other.
So the keyboard on this computer is pretty terrible. The spacebar doesn't work very well, so if there are any mistakes, I'm sorry. It's in the laundry room so a lot of people have used it.
How is Cami adjusting to being an only child? Is she going to make it? I got a letter from Chris's mom today that was saying Amanda was having a hard time and to talk to our sisters. It was a bulk message to me, Ben, Chris, and Ben's sister. Anyways, I hope you don't gang up on Cami too bad and i hope she is behaving.
My schedule is crazy, but I'm getting the language pretty well. In fact, one of my teachers, Petersen Testver, wants me to teach about -nni verbs tomorrow.
I think that's all that's been going on. Don't forget to keep writing letters and stuff because i only have 30 minutes to read and write emails. Today's was great, but If I start getting too many I won't be able to reply as well. I love you all and I miss you all. tell Cami to be good. Thanks again for the package.
Love,
Crouch Bryan Elder
(the Hungarians take pride in their last names, that's why it comes first)
P.S. i very remember when you wondered what was wrong with the hamster's face. That was hilarious.
Fantastic letter! Thank you so much Georgia for creating this blog. I am going to be looking forward to reading his letters each week. What a great kid you have!
ReplyDelete