Dear Family,
I'm glad my memory card got there safely, and I'm really excited to get that package. I do have a cord for my iPod. Don't worry. We can't film the sisters because... I don't know. I think it's just not allowed here at the MTC. And I think technically we're not supposed to take videos here, but I couldn't record it any other way. I'm glad you enjoyed our singing though.
I'm not too fond of my haircut, but I'm glad you like it.
The glow stick party was really fun. None of us had seizures. The light saber thing... I'm not sure I'm allowed to tell you. It's a ZL secret...just kidding. We have these colored pencil lead things that we just hold right in front of the lens and when the camera flashes it makes it look like they are glowing. Cool huh? I'll see about getting some matrix pictures too.
Yeah I heard Chris's departure date got pushed back. I've talked to him a few times. It's kind of cool to see people I know. I see Tom Lipert on a daily basis and I finally saw Gideon today at the temple. I hardly even recognized him. It was great to see him though.
I haven't gotten the package yet, but Smith Elder and I are going to go check the mail again after we finish laundry.
That's so scary about Simba getting squished under the garage door. I think I would die if anything happened to him. I wonder how he got stuck though. The door isn't supposed to stay down if something is underneath it, is it? Something like a cat? Even if he doesn't block the laser thing it should have gone back up. Maybe you should have that looked at so it doesn't happen again.
So about the only news from me is yesterday Jeffrey R. Holland came and talked to us. It was legit! He is such a powerful speaker. He gave a talk similar to his "The Miracle of a Mission" which is crazy powerful. It was really awesome.
Oh also, we started consecration week today. I'm only speaking Hungarian all this week. It's kind of hard, but fun at the same time. It's going to help a ton though.
We haven't gotten our flight plans yet, but by next p-day (our last) we should have them so I'll know when and where our layovers are and how long I'll be able to talk and everything. It's kind of crazy how soon we are leaving. I still don't feel like I know this language very well at all, but it'll be exciting to go. Speaking of going to Hungary, I just thought this was interesting. In Hungarian, you don't go 'to' Hungary, you go 'onto' Hungary. You go into every other country and even Heaven, but not Hungary, that's how awesome it is.
So I just thought I'd share this story real fast. I got to be a Bishop a few days ago in one of the sisters lessons. It was fun. Everyone was calling me Bishop Crouch and stuff. I just thought it was funny.
That's about it. Oh, is my cell phone number reserved? Am I going to be able to use that when I get back, or will I have to get a new one? It would be really nice if there was some way to reserve it, but if not, that's okay. Sorry. I just thought about that the other day and was wondering what happened with that.
Anyways, I love you all. I hope you all have a good week. Stay safe. Especially Simba.
Bryan
No comments:
Post a Comment