Dear Family,
Thank you for the 16th week wishes. There are times when it feels like its going so fast, but other times when time seems to be dragging. But that's normal.
Yeah the baptism was really awesome, and we actually had another one last Saturday too. Now there are 17 members here. Woot. And I have been really good about writing in my journal. I've only missed 2 days and one was because I was on a plane.
I was thinking about Founders Day too. We had a big festival here around the same time. It was pretty cool. I got to see a famous Hungarian singer. I don't think I wrote about this last time. After she sang, Elder Kennedy and I went up to get her autograph, but when they heard we were Americans, they let us go talk to her and I got a picture with her. She's pretty famous. Her picture is on billboards all over the place here.
I guess I'm not so jealous about the dust and the mess of remodeling. That would be pretty annoying and I would be helping. Yeah, Ill stay here with the heat and crazy people.
I'm glad my memory card got there safely. I'm trying to take lots of pictures. Just this morning Elder Cheney and I went up to the bird statue again and then to a cave nearby. It was pretty awesome. I got some pictures with Jimmy. And I got to whip in the cave. We took some video. It was so loud.
As for sending it back, I was going to ask you to wait for a while. In fact, there might be some changes happening soon, so anyone who receives this email take notice, It might be best to hold off sending any letters or packages until further notice. If they've already been sent, they should be fine, but after today, it would be best to wait.
That's really cool that Amos is heading out soon. I'm sure he`ll love the England MTC. Elder Szvoboda (one of the APs) went there because he already speaks Hungarian, and he said it was awesome. .
That's good that Cami passed range. Good luck on the road test, and have fun in Tennessee.
I'm sorry you are still working so much, mom. It seems like they've really been jerking you around at that job. I hope your Private Talk goes well.
The humidity hasn't been as bad this week, but today is pretty hot. It's been raining a lot, which is nice. Ive never seen it rain like this before. I love it. You get soaked instantly.
Speaking of humidity and suits, I don't have the suits in plastic and I make sure that they get aired out and everything. I think they'll be fine.
I hope you all have a good week. Be safe and be good. Kick the cat for me.
Szeretek Beneteket,
Elder Crouch
No comments:
Post a Comment