Hey family,
The floor looks awesome. I`m kind of jealous. As soon as I leave you put down nice floors and start fixing up the house. And now I`m in crappy apartments where the carpet and walls are so gross you can still see where things used to sit and hang. It`s gross. I`m sorry the dishwasher is broken. I`ve been missing it since we have to hand wash all of our dishes too.
I`ve been missing canyoneering lately, but I`m glad Kevin has been able to go a lot. That would be really cool if you could take Larissa on a trip. She`s been getting into climbing a little.
I hope Cami can get her licence soon too. Good luck on the tests. They`re pretty easy.
Yeah I remember that baby and the double barrel blast to the leg. That was fun.
So this week has been kind of crazy. This whole transfer has been kind of weird though, but I don`t know the difference. Saturday was the baptism in the Duna (Danube, but it`s not blue. More brown). It was really great. Róz`s husband Ferenc was baptized in the same place so that`s why she chose there. I`m so happy for her though. It`s awesome. She went to the temple with Ferenc a few months ago. She didn`t go in, but she said the feeling of the temple was what made her want to quit smoking and everything else. I`m so excited for them to go to the temple in a year. We confirmed Róz yesterday. I got to stand in the circle. It was such an awesome feeling.
Yesterday sort of took a weird turn though. After sacrament we went to meet an investigator at his garden cottage thing. Lets just say it was one of the weirdest experiences of my life. I wrote five pages in my journal about it, so It would be kind of hard to write about, but I`ll never forget it, so remind me when i get home and I`ll tell you about it. I`ll just say that Laszló is one of the craziest old guys I`ve ever met and we decided to never meet with him again after that experience.
We`ve been tracting and streeting a lot. This area is the newest in the whole country so we`re still sort of lacking on solid investigators. The good news is there is another baptism next week for two of the other elders` investigators.
That`s my exciting news for the week. I sent the picture card last week, but you might want to hold off on sending it back for a while. The mail here is kind of bad. Things get stolen out of packages sometimes, so just be careful about that. I still have plenty of room on my other card so don`t worry.
I love you all and thank you for keeping me updated on everyone`s life. I looked at your blog today too. There were some really funny stories on there like the streaking boys. wow. Anyways, have a good week.
Crouch Elder
No comments:
Post a Comment