Hey Family,
Sorry I didn't write yesterday, but I had to go to Budapest to get my residency permit. This past week has been pretty good. Really busy and hot and humid but good. I hadn't heard of a unit either until I got here. Yes, Tatabanya is a really small city. There's hardly anything here. I'd say Hinkley is maybe a little bigger and a little more exciting, but it is so good.
We're not running at all right now because Cheney Elder has really bad ingrown toenails. He usually runs when he doesn't have feet problems though, so I'm kind of worried. My knees have been killing me lately, and they get a little bit worse everyday. I've talked to the Mission president's wife about it though, so she's trying to help.
I thought about Dani and Kelly on Sunday. Tell them Happy anniversary from me too. That is pretty crazy that they've been married a year already.
I'm sorry everyone has allergies. Just be glad you're not here. There are cottonwood trees everywhere. It keeps getting in my eyes and stuff. Luckily I don't get allergies, or else I'd be miserable.
That's pretty cool that Larissa wants to do the ILP thing. She hasn't written to me about that yet, but I haven't gotten a single letter here so... That would be pretty legit if she came to Hungary though. Then maybe she would learn some Hungarian.
I'm pretty excited to see the new carpet and Hardwood floor. We definitely needed it though. That old carpet was pretty nasty.
Oh dang, I missed the annual garage cleaning?! Darn! I'm sorry it's not staying clean with two poopy cats and a furry bird, but I hope the birds get out soon. It's always annoying when Birds come in and won't leave. I think Dani would be freaking out if she was there. Everytime I see stupid pigeons around, I think about Dani freaking out about the birds. There are pigeons EVERYWHERE here. They're really annoying.
I've been missing the fresh vegetables like crazy. I was dying for a good tomato a few days ago.
Nothing has really been new with me. And we have to go to a program soon. I'll write a better letter next week I promise. And if you remind me about the accordion concert I went to, I'll tell you about it.
I love you all,
Crouch Elder
No comments:
Post a Comment